100% Organic Pure, Natural Cold Pressed Unrefined Hexane Free Jojoba Oil For Hair & Face
- Jojoba oil is one of our certified aroma therapist’s favorite carrier oils, since natural jojoba oil absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves a satiny finish.
- As a carrier oil, jojoba works well to dilute popular essential oils such as lavender, peppermint and myrrh.
- It has a light scent and a long shelf-life, so it can be blended with other oils easily.
- Jojoba oil is rich in vitamin E and is popular for its ability to moisturize skin and hair without leaving an oily residue.
- It is ideal as base oil for lip balms or body butters and other homemade essential oil products.
Our Pure Jojoba Oil has myriads of uses & benefits; here is a brief breakdown of what you stand to gain:
Organic Pure Jojoba Oil: Cold-pressed from the jojoba plant to produce a natural, versatile oil with a light scent and feel and absolutely no additives or fillers.
Natural Way To Achieve Radiant Beauty: Use jojoba oil as a daily facial moisturizer, massage into skin after sun exposure, dab onto fine lines and wrinkles, rub into nails and cuticles, or use jojoba oil for hair.
Wonderful Carrier Oil: Jojoba blends beautifully with essential oils and other carrier oils and makes the perfect base for lip balms and body butters. It is very stable and has a long-shelf life and is often the experts’ go-to carrier oil.
Nature’s Incredible Moisturizer:Jojoba oil mimics the natural oils of your body and is rich in vitamin E, allowing it to absorb easily to replenish moisture and restore skin and hair to a healthy, glowing state.
Safety Warning: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes; keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For external use only. Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Keep out of the reach of pets. Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.