Aromatherapy Best 8 Essential Oils Collection & 7 Chakra Lava Stone Diffuser Bracelet
- Collection features eight most popular in demand 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils, hand selected from all over the world; Bulgarian Lavender, Frankincense, Sweet Orange, TeaTree, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Peppermint.
- Each Oil is uniquely packed in 10 ml amber glass bottle with nicely fitted oil dropper allowing easy application.
- All Essential Oils are GC/MS Certified 100% Pure & Natural – No fillers, synthetics, additives, bases or carrier added.
Our essential set has myriads of uses; here is a brief breakdown of what you stand to gain:
Lavender: Enjoy pure calmness and relaxation.
Tea Tree: Its Antiseptic properties and refreshing scent make it a must-have.
Frankincense: Promote relaxation, focus, and healthy skin by rehydrating and reducing scars.
Peppermint: This amazing oil with calm aroma will uplift your mood.
Sweet Orange: Designed to boost positive attitudes and induce relaxation for a calm spirit.
Eucalyptus: Cleanses, purify and improve mood.
Rosemary: Nourish & invigorate hair and skin as well as boost brain function.
Lemongrass: Helps induce relaxation while balancing the mind.
Diffuser: To enjoy the healthy aroma of your favorite essential oils, add 5-6 drops to your diffuser.
Massage Oil: Add your favorite essential oil to carrier oils such as Coconut oil, Jojoba oil or almond oil in a 1:10 mixture ratio to enjoy its remarkable benefits.
Bath: Add 3-8 drops of essential oil to bathtub, or drip 2-3 drops on to the floor of the hot shower, away from the water path, and breath in.
Perfume: Mix few drops of your favorite essential oil with your body lotion or cream.
Room Spray: Combine 16 drops of favorite oil with 4 oz. of distilled water in a spray bottle.
Dryer sheets: Add a few drops of favorite essential oil to small terrycloth and put in the dryer with laundry.
Cleaner: Mix oil with distilled water in to a spray bottle.
Vacuum Cleaner scent refresher: 3- 6 drops of your favorite oil to dust container or vacuum bag.
Few DIY Recipes
- Make relaxing body mist by combining 46 drops of lavender essential oil with 8 tablespoons water in a spray mist bottle, shake and mist skin, avoid eyes.
- Antibacterial all purpose cleaner, combine 15 drops of peppermint, 15 drops of lavender essential oil, 3/4 cup of white vinegar and 3/4 cup distilled water in a spray bottle.
- Combine 10 drops of tea tree essential oil and 8 drops of lavender essential oil with ¼ cup aloe vera gel; apply gel to face especially on blemishes and avoiding eyes.
- Household cleaner – Add 18 drops of tea tree oil with a cup of water and a half-cup of white vinegar. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and use as an all-purpose home antimicrobial cleaner.
- Massage by mixing 12 drops of Lemongrass essential Oil to 2 teaspoon carrier oil, may help in relieving spasms, muscle cramps, sprains, and back aches as well as sore muscles due to its analgesic properties.
- To reduces blemishes & dark spots- Mix well 2 tsp. raw honey and 2 drops sweet orange essential oil and apply all over your clean face, except eye and mouth area for 7 minutes then rinse off with warm water and wash your face with a mild cleanser.
- For sore muscle and joints eucalyptus oil combined with peppermint oil helps alleviate discomfort and offers effective pain relief. When you feel stiffness and pain rub the following blend into your joints:
8-10 drops eucalyptus oil
8-10 drops peppermint oil
3-5 teaspoons carrier oil, such as olive oil or sesame oil
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant, lactating or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Do not use undiluted essential oil on skin. Keep out of reach of children.